Isolation & Social Engagement
Supporting mental health – a manager’s guide
As a manger, you’re often doing far more than just managing your team’s work, productivity and output. You will be managing them as individuals as well, and may find that mental health is something you wish you knew more about.
Our ‘Supporting mental health – a manager’s guide’ training covers the following:
- Personal wellbeing practice, effective self-care and coping strategies
- Role and boundaries as a manager
- How to start a conversation
- Core mental health standards and key legislation
- Organisational practice
- Workplace stress and mental health conditions
- Employee journey and mental health support
- Performance and productivity
- Practical tools and best practice.