You can contact us by phoning or emailing, whichever suits you best. Our current opening hours for telephone support are:
Mondays – 9.30am-1pm
Tuesdays – 9.30am-4.30pm (closed for lunch 1-1.30pm)
Wednesdays – 9.30am-1pm
Thursdays – 9.30am-4.30pm (closed for lunch 1-1.30pm)
Fridays – Closed all day
(Please note that our Carers Support Service are available 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and they can be contacted on their direct line, 0161 475 6229).
Phone us – You can phone us on helpline – 0161 480 7393 – and speak directly to a staff member or trained volunteer, during opening hours. Outside of those times you can leave a recorded answer message and contact number and we will get back to you.
E-mail us – You can email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Social media – You can also interact with us on our social media channels.
As we have limited resources and services we may not be able to help you directly, but we will always signpost to the most appropriate organisation.
If you are in distress or feel there is nothing worth living for, there are people who can help you. Please:
- Talk to your GP
- Contact Samaritans by phoning 116 123, open 24/7 throughout the year, or email email@example.com
- Dial 999 or go to your nearest A&E department or walk-in centre. If you don’t feel in immediate danger but are frightened by thoughts, you could:
- Talk to someone you trust about how you’re feeling
- Read the National Mind information about coping with suicidal feelings, which has tips and links that you might find useful.
- If it’s hard to find the words, you could speak to someone who is trained to listen, or access online resources and videos that might help.
Other options for support include:
- Saneline 0845 767 8000
- Mind infoline 0300 123 3393 weekdays 9am – 6pm
There are lots of other Stockport-based services available, which you could find out about from your GP, or the Stockport Local website.
Contact a Trustee
We are overseen by a Board of Trustees. If you would like to contact one of our Trustees, you can email us and we will ensure your enquiry gets to the relevant trustee, so they can reply accordingly.
Make a comment, compliment or complaint
We strive for high standards in everything that we do and welcome feedback from individuals, intermediaries, charities and anyone who works with us, on all aspects of our work. Such feedback is invaluable in helping us evaluate and improve our work.