Build Resilience – Prevent – Self-Care – Empower
Starting a conversation about mental health doesn’t have to be difficult…
- Build Resilience – We can help build resilience for your employees
- Prevent – Take early action to prevent serious mental health issues
- Self-Care – Give your employees the tools to practice self-care at work
- Empower – Show you care, and empower your employees
We will help you get an insight into how your employees are really feeling.
Support your employees’ mental health with Stockport Mind. We deliver an audit on your company’s mental health status and recommend that all employees from a company complete the anonymous employee questionnaire. From the questionnaire and determine which wellbeing package might be beneficial for your company.
Workplace Wellbeing package
Here are some examples of what your Workplace Wellbeing package might include:
- Health and Wellbeing portal – unlimited hours
- Face-to-face/telephone support – three sessions with a mental health practitioner
- Counselling/CBT – six sessions with a qualified Counsellor
- Induction for all employees, on how to use the service
- Statistic reports every quarter, on how many employees are using the service
- Sessions renewed every 12 months
Benefits to your employees and benefits to your business are one and the same, including:
- Improving employee morale
- Reducing staff turnover
- Reduce costs due to poor performance
- Boost productivity
- Have a happier and healthier workforce, making for greater productivity
- Discourage absenteeism and presenteeism.
Workplace Wellbeing Statistics
More than 70% of employees have experienced mental health problems in their lives, with over 53% of employees affected by poor mental health in their current workplace.
Mental ill-health is responsible for 72 million working days lost each year.
That costs £34.9 billion of revenue lost each year.
Evaluations of workplace interventions show a return-to-business of between £1.50 and £9 for every £1 invested. That’s a minimum of a 150% return on your investment.
Request more information
Why choose Stockport Mind?
- 50 years of mental health experience – specialists
- All profit goes into developing our mental health services
- When you support Stockport Mind, you are supporting local mental health services and helping support your CSR strategy
- Register interest and a wellbeing expert / account manager will get in touch
- Sign up to e-newsletter – Follow us on LinkedIn etc