Isolation & Social Engagement
Mental Health First Aid Training
We have set up a new training service to sell to corporate companies who need mental health support for their employees. We currently offer the following training workshops:
· Mental Health First Aid Training (details on this page)
Training can be delivered virtually, at the company’s office, or at our SDM training room. All training can be adapted to a webinar if requested.
Training 3 – Mental Health First Aid Training
Duration: 2 x 4 hours, plus follow up session
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is an internationally recognised two day course which will qualify you as a Mental Health First Aider in your workplace. You will learn to recognise warning signs of mental ill health, and develop the skills and confidence to approach and support someone who may be experiencing a mental health issue while keeping yourself safe.
· An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
· Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
· Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress. Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
· Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support
To book or discuss this training with us
To get in touch, please email email@example.com