Living in unsuitable accommodation can be a real problem faced by many people with mental health problems. This chapter details where you can go for help if you need housing advice and where people with mental health problems can live with support. It also lists organisations that provide support related to housing and where you can go if you need emergency accommodation.

Stockport Homes

Address: Cornerstone, 2 Edward Street, Stockport, SK1 3NQ
Phone: 0161 217 6016
Website: http://www.stockporthomes.org

Redcroft (Supported Living Team 1)

Address: 43 Parsonage Road, Heaton Moor, Stockport, SK4 4JW
Phone: 0161 432 1096

West Area Housing Office

Address: Bridge Hall Community Centre, Siddington Avenue, Adswood, Stockport SK3 8NR
Phone: 0161 474 4371