Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held at Stockport Baptist Church, Thomson Street, Stockport, SK3 9DE on Friday 26th October 2018.
This is a public event but for catering purposes, please do let us know in advance if you intend to come along – email@example.com
The AGM will be preceded by a short presentation from Stockport and District Mind
Volunteers in regards to their roles in relation to the work carried out by the
organisation and what volunteering means to them.
Order of events:
10.30 Arrival and registration
11.00 Presentation – Insight into volunteering
12.15 AGM Business Meeting
13.00 Buffet Lunch with soft drinks, tea and coffee
3. Minutes and matters arising from AGM 15th September 2017
4. Chair and Senior Officer Reports
5. Treasurer’s Report and Acceptance of Annual Report and Accounts
6. Appointment of Reporting Accountants
7. Election of Trustees/Directors
8. Any Other Business
9. Close of Formal Business
Please note the venue has limited car parking but is only 5 minutes’ walk from
Stockport Railway Station and is just off the main A6.