Our 2019 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held at Stockport Baptist Church, Thomson Street, Stockport, SK3 9DE on Friday 18th October 2019.
This is a public event, but for catering purposes, please do let us know in advance if you intend to come along – email@example.com
The AGM will be preceded by a short presentation called ‘Keeping in touch – Talk and laugh together’.
Order of events:
11.00 Presentation – ‘Keeping in touch – Talk and laugh together’
12.10 AGM Business Meeting
13.00 Buffet Lunch
AGM Business meeting agenda
3. Minutes and matters arising from AGM 26th October 2018
4. Chair and Senior Officer Reports
5. Treasurer’s Report and Acceptance of Annual Report and Accounts
6. Appointment of Reporting Accountants
7. Election of Trustees/Directors
8. Any Other Business
9. Close of Formal Business
Please note that the venue has limited car parking but is only 5 minutes walk from
Stockport Railway Station, and is just off the main A6 road.